Dr. Dressler and Dr. Ettinger discuss the detection, diagnosis, and Full Spectrum Care Approach to treatment of transitional cell carcinoma in dogs.
- Signs and Symptoms of Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Where it’s commonly found, and in which breed or type of dog
- Second guessing the symptoms and signs
- Conventional Treatments: Chemotherapy and Surgery
- How to address Transitional Cell Carcinoma with a Full Spectrum strategy
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
Did You Find This Helpful? Share It with Your Pack!
Share on social media, download a PDF, print this out, or send this in an email to your veterinarian.